Friday, December 14, 2012

I have my fingers crossed.

     This happened a few years ago, but I figured I'd mention it today.   Two guys in the U.K.--Kelvin Borbidge and his friend Daniel Knox-Hewson--decided to change their names.  They are now known legally as Emperor Spiderman Gandalf Wolverine Skywalker Optimus Prime Goku Sonic Xavier Ryu Cloud Superman HeMan Batman Thrash and Baron Venom Balrog Sabretooth Vader Megatron Vegeta Robotnik Magneto Bison Sephiroth Lex Luthor Skeletor Joker Grind, respectively.
     They say that there is someone out there for everyone.  Maybe Princess Leia Rainbow Brite She-Ra Powerpuff Barbie Wonder Woman Smurfette Batgirl Raggedy Anne is right around the corner, waiting for them with her friend Supergirl Strawberry Shortcake Snow White Pocahontas Betty Boop Sleeping Beauty Cinderella.
     If so, I hope that the Mayans were right.

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Think I'll change my name to Sensei Hello Ki-ti. Just because then I'll be Sensei Sensei.

    ReplyDelete