Saturday, February 9, 2013

    I was going to make a post about the recent panic-buying of guns and ammunition, because it's really pissing me off--you can't find ammo anywhere and prices for both guns and ammunition have gone through the roof.  Then I decided that was a lost cause, at least for the foreseeable future.  What's pissing me off next after that is our lack of a real winter.

     This is the second year in a row we have had temps over 70 degrees (F) in January.  What the hell is up with that?  Where is my snow, damnit?

     I think we can avoid the fact of global climate change any more.  Don't panic, though--I have a cure!  We just nuke a few countries, like Iran and North Korea (before either nation gets ahold of a bomb that can reach us) and maybe a few others (just to keep the riffraff silent), and the resulting nuclear winter will even everything out.

     I have just saved the world.  Now wheres my Nobel peace prize, damnit?

No comments:

Post a Comment