Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I hope they have cheese in prison.

     After hearing what this cheese loving lady did I just had to make a short post about it.  I mean, I like cheese, but I'm not willing to kill for it.  She apparently is, although I'm not sure her choice of poisons would have proved lethal to her family members.  I also don't think her new cellmate will be any more willing to share their cheese, either.

     I just want to add that I am going to the Blade Show next week.  It is the world's largest knife show, held annually in Atlanta.  I just learned how to properly insert a link with this post.  I will make the effort to learn how to post pictures for the one about Blade.  Also, we have a holiday coming up.  I might do a Memorial Day post.  I might not.

     I expect that it will be determined by how much Jack Danial's I have had (or not had) to drink that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment